Before I get into how to “win the mountain” Sweepstakes!!!! I wanted to tell you about our experience booking with HomeAway/VRBO! over the Summer. VRBO is HomeAway’s new sister company, and we loved our experience with both of them! We booked a cute and cozy beach house in Newport Beach and it was one of our favorite Family vacations to date! The little loves still talk about how awesome it was to run out the backdoor right onto the beach!
And now with the cooler weather sneaking up on us, I’ve been looking around on their website for a cabin stay in the mountains somewhere! We have never gone and stayed at a cabin with just our little family and the more I think about the more I’m craving the fresh mountain crisp air! Now I just have to convince babe, which I don’t think will be to hard;)
- They have over 2 million unique places to stay worldwide!
- They are very easy to work with.
- The communication with the home owner was so easy and stress free!
Still wondering why book a rental property?? Here are a few reasons that sold us!
- Superior value: Vacation rentals provide superior value over hotels, letting groups and families spend less and enjoy more space and privacy for a truly memorable experience.
- Extra space: The average vacation rental home is 1,500 square feet, almost six times the size of the average hotel room (330 sq. ft.). Extra bedrooms mean more room for additional friends or family, making the trip more affordable for everyone by splitting costs.
- More amenities: In addition to providing more privacy and comfort, vacation rentals are equipped with amenities that make life easier for travelers, such as kitchens, barbecue grills, private pools, washer/dryers and pet-friendly options.
- Kitchens: Having a kitchen is a great way to save on costs since eating out is expensive, a great option for health-conscious travelers or groups who’d rather cook out on the barbecue grill.
- Authentic experience: Overall, vacation rentals enable travelers to experience a destination like a local – offering more opportunities to create lasting memories.
Now It’s your turn to book the vacation of your dreams! Or how about a chance to win a stay for yourself plus up to 19 friends at a luxurious cabin?!!!! Well, VRBO just launched “Win the Mountain” sweepstakes on Wednesday, Oct. 17, running through Saturday, Nov. 17. The winner and up to 19 friends will win a day of skiing with no other skiers, boarders or lift lines in sight. They partnered with Eagle Point Resort in Beaver, Utah to offer the ultimate prize package including private ski instruction, a $5,000 travel stipend and a three-night stay in a luxurious cabin close to the resort. Ummm HELLOO!! how fun would that be?!!! Check out the cabin below!
I’m crossing my fingers for you!!!!